Label: CLEARASIL ULTRA RAPID ACTION FACE SCRUB- salicylic acid lotion
- NDC Code(s): 63824-305-65
- Packager: Reckitt Benckiser LLC
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
NOTE: Most over the counter (OTC) are not reviewed and approved by the FDA. However, they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION
- Active ingredient
Salicylic acid 2%Close
for the treatment of acneClose
When using this product
- avoid contact with the eyes. If product gets into the eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- limit use to the face and neck
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet face
- dispense product into hands and massage gently onto face and neck, avoiding the delicate eye area
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer and rinse thoroughly with warm water one to three times daily
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two to three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- Other information
- keep tightly closed
- store in a cool, dry place
- Inactive ingredients
water, polyethylene, PPG-15 stearyl ether, glycerin, stearyl alcohol, cetyl betaine, distearyldimonium chloride, sodium lauryl sulfate, cetyl alcohol, alcohol, steareth-21, sodium chloride, behenyl alcohol, synthetic wax, steareth-2, fragrance, lavandula stoechas extract, helichrysum italicum extract, cistus monspeliensis extract, xanthan gum, dimethyl palmitamine, lauryl alcohol, mica, isopropyl alcohol, disodium EDTA, BHT, magnesium nitrate, methylchloroisothiazolinone, magnesium chloride, methylisothiazolinone, sodium sulfate, ferric ferrocyanide, titanium dioxide, FD&C blue no. 1Close
Call 1-866-25-CLEAR (1-866-252-5327).Close
- SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION
Distributed by: Reckitt Benckiser LLCClose
Parsippany, NJ 07054-0224
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 150 mL Tube Label
Salicylic Acid 2% Acne Medication
skin in as
5 FL OZ (150 mL)
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
CLEARASIL ULTRA RAPID ACTION FACE SCRUB
salicylic acid lotion
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL Item Code (Source) NDC:63824-305 Route of Administration TOPICAL DEA Schedule Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength Salicylic Acid (Salicylic Acid) Salicylic Acid 2 g in 100 mL Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength water high density polyethylene PPG-15 stearyl ether glycerin stearyl alcohol cetyl betaine distearyldimonium chloride sodium lauryl sulfate cetyl alcohol alcohol steareth-21 sodium chloride docosanol steareth-2 lavandula stoechas flowering top helichrysum italicum flower xanthan gum dimethyl palmitamine lauryl alcohol mica isopropyl alcohol edetate disodium butylated hydroxytoluene magnesium nitrate methylchloroisothiazolinone magnesium chloride methylisothiazolinone sodium sulfate ferric ferrocyanide titanium dioxide FD&C blue no. 1 Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:63824-305-65 150 mL in 1 TUBE Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC MONOGRAPH FINAL part333D 09/25/2012 Labeler - Reckitt Benckiser LLC (094405024)