[Aidarex Pharmaceuticals LLC]
temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
When using this product do not take more than directed. Taking more than directed may cause drowsiness.
- an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- side effects occur. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.
|adults and children 6 years and over||2 teaspoonfuls daily; do not take more than 2 teaspoonfuls in 24 hours|
|children 2 to under 6 years of age||1 teaspoonful daily; do not take more than 1 teaspoonful in 24 hours|
|consumers with liver or kidney disease||ask a doctor|
- safety sealed: do not use if imprinted safety seal is torn or missing
- store between 2° and 25°C (36° and 77°F)
artificial grape flavor, citric acid monohydrate, glycerin, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium metabisulfite, sucrose
Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc.
Hawthorne, NY 10532
Aidarex Pharmaceuticals, LLC.
Corona, CA 92880
Compare to the
Ages two years and older
5 mg/5 mL
Grape Flavored Syrup
Sneezing; Runny Nose,
Itchy, Watery Eyes,
Itchy Throat or Nose
4 FL OZ (120 mL)
† When taken as directed. See Drug Facts Panel.
|Labeler - Aidarex Pharmaceuticals LLC (801503249)|