temporarily relieves symptoms associated with vaginal yeast infections
- use if you are pregnant or suspect you are pregnant
- use while using a tampon
Ask a doctor before use if you are
- experiencing vaginal pain
- having a high fever
- experiencing vaginal discharge with a foul smell
- under a doctor's care for any serious condition
- taking any other drug
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience
- vaginal pain
- high fever
- severe irritation or burning
- vaginal discharge with a foul smell
- symptoms persisting for more than 14 days or if they clear up and occur again within a few days
- a worsening condition
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash hands before use
- when vaginal area is clean and dry, using your index finger, gently insert yellow capsule into your vagina as far as comfortable
- adults and children over 12 years of age: insert one capsule daily before bedtime. Repeat for 14 consecutive days.
- children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor
- keep dry and refrigerated
- tamper evident: do not use if seal on bottle is broken
Cellulose powder, dehydrated potato powder, gelatin, L-leucine, microcrystalline cellulose
Questions or Comments?
Call 1-800-992-3323 between 7am and 4pm PST