SODIUM CHLORIDE ointment
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph final|
- Do not use this product except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
- Do not use if bottom ridge of tube cap is exposed
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface.
- Replace cap after using.
- May cause temporary burning and irritation upon application into the eye.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
Apply small amount (one-fourth inch) to the inside of affected eye(s) every 3 to 4 hours, or as directed by a doctor.
- Store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F) [see USP Controlled Room Temperature].
- Store away from heat.
- Protect from freezing.
- Keep tightly closed.
- See crimp for Control Number and Expiration Date.
- RETAIN THIS CARTON FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
Principal Display Panel Text for Container Label:
NDC 17478-622-35 Akorn Logo
Sodium Chloride Ophthalmic
Ointment USP, 5%
Hypertonicity Eye Ointment Sterile
FOR OPHTHALMIC USE ONLY. Net Wt. 3.5 g (1/8oz.)
sodium chloride ointment
|Labeler - Akorn, Inc. (062649876)|
|Akorn, Inc||603980319||MANUFACTURE(17478-622), ANALYSIS(17478-622), STERILIZE(17478-622), PACK(17478-622), LABEL(17478-622)|