Cetylpyridinium chloride .05%
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for rinsing or swabbing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Helps reduce chance of infection in minor oral irritation.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days.
- Swelling, rash or fever develops.
- Irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens.
- Use up to 4 times daily or as directed by a dentist or doctor.
- Adults and children 3 years and over: rinse mouth for approximately one minute with 1/2 Tbsp., or use topically (dip into bottle) with clean Toothette(R) oral swab. Instruct to expectorate.
- Children under 12 years of age: supervise use.
- Children under 3 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor.
water, sorbitol, peppermint flavor, potassium sorbate, polysorbate 80, polysorbate 20, citric acid, FD and C Blue 1
Sage Products Inc.