[Rugby Laboratories Inc.]
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph final|
Do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
Ask a doctor before use if you have
narrow angle glaucoma
When using this product
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- overuse may produce increased redness of the eye
- pupils may become enlarged temporarily
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye
- condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
boric acid, edetate disodium, sodium borate, sodium chloride, purified water.
Hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide may be added to adjust pH.
PRESERVATIVE: benzalkonium chloride 0.01%
9 am - 5 pm ET, Monday-Friday.
Serious side effects associated with use of this product may be reported to this number.
tetrahydrozoline hcl solution/ drops
|Labeler - Rugby Laboratories Inc. (109178264)|
|Registrant - Bausch & Lomb Incorporated (196603781)|
|Bausch & Lomb Incorporated||196603781||MANUFACTURE|