Label: ZINC COLD THERAPY- zinc acetate anhydrous and zinc gluconate tablet, orally disintegrating
- NDC Code(s): 41250-807-01
- Packager: Meijer Distribution Inc
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: unapproved homeopathic
NOTE: Most over the counter (OTC) are not reviewed and approved by the FDA. However, they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredient
Zincum Aceticum 2x
Zincum Gluconicum 1xClose
Reduces duration of the common coldClose
- reduces duration of the common cold
- may reduce the severity of cold symptoms:
- sore throat
- stuffy nose
Stop use and ask a doctor if
symptoms persist or are accompanied by fever.
This product was formulated to shorten the duration of the common cold and may not be effective for flu or allergies.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- For best results, use at the first sign of a cold and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms subside.
- Adults and children 3 years of age and older:
- Dissolve entire tablet in mouth. Do not chew. Do not swallow whole.
- Take one tablet at the onset of symptoms.
- Repeat every three hours until symptoms are gone.
- To avoid minor stomach upset, do not take on an empty stomach.
- Do not eat or drink for 15 minutes after use. Do not eat or drink citrus fruits or juices for 30 minutes before or after use. Otherwise, drink plenty of fluids.
- Children under 3 years of age: Consult a doctor before use.
- Other information
- store at 20º-25ºC (68º-77ºF)
- Inactive ingredients
crospovidone, dextrates, flavors, magnesium stearate, polyethylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium starch glycolate, sucraloseClose
- Questions or comments?
- Principal Display Panel
Compare to Zicam® Cold Remedy active ingredients
Melts in your Mouth
Zinc Cold Therapy
Zincum Aceticum, Zincum Gluconicum
Reduces the Duration of the Common Cold
May Reduce the Severity of Cold Symptoms
Zinc Cold Therapy Carton Image 1
Zinc Cold Therapy Carton Image 2
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
ZINC COLD THERAPY
zincum aceticum, zincum gluconicum tablet, orally disintegrating
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:41250-807 Route of Administration ORAL DEA Schedule Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength ZINC ACETATE ANHYDROUS (UNII: H2ZEY72PME) (ZINC - UNII:J41CSQ7QDS) ZINC ACETATE ANHYDROUS 2 [hp_X] ZINC GLUCONATE (UNII: U6WSN5SQ1Z) (ZINC - UNII:J41CSQ7QDS) ZINC GLUCONATE 1 [hp_X] Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength CROSPOVIDONE (UNII: 68401960MK) DEXTRATES (UNII: G263MI44RU) MAGNESIUM STEARATE (UNII: 70097M6I30) POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL (UNII: 3WJQ0SDW1A) SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE (UNII: 368GB5141J) SUCRALOSE (UNII: 96K6UQ3ZD4) Product Characteristics Color WHITE Score no score Shape ROUND Size 16mm Flavor CHERRY Imprint Code C2 Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:41250-807-01 1 in 1 CARTON 1 25 in 1 BOTTLE Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date Unapproved homeopathic 08/06/2008 Labeler - Meijer Distribution Inc (006959555)