Calendula (Calendula officinalis L.) 3C
Topical relief for:
- cuts, scrapes and abrasions
- minor burns and sunburns
as per Homeopathic Materia Medica.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- symptoms persist or worsen
- a rash or other irritation develops
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Argania spinosa kernel oil, betula alba bark extract, cetearyl olivate, chlorphenesin, citric acid, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax, dromiceius oil, ethoxydiglycol, ethylhexylglycerin, glycerin,
hippophae rhamnoides oil, isopropyl palmitate, leptospermum scoparium oil, porphyridium cruentum extract, potassium citrate, purified water, rutin, sambucus nigra flower extract, scrophularia nodosa extract, sodium hydroxide, sodium phytate, sorbitan olivate, xanthan gum
- clean the affected area
- apply a small amount on the affected area 1 to 3 times daily or as recommended by a doctor
- may be covered with a bandage
Do not use:
- in eyes
- over large areas of body
- longer than one week, unless directed by a doctor
- if you are allergic to the Astereae/Compositae/Daisy family
Ask a doctor before use if you have deep orpuncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns.