ANTIBACTERIAL WET WIPES WITH ALOE
[Greenbrier International, Inc.]
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph not final|
- For external use only.
- Keep out of eyes. In case of eye contact, rinse with water.
- If irritation develops, discontinue use. Consult a doctor if irritation persists more than 72 hours
- If swallowed, seek medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center.
Direction for dispensing:
- Remove lid from canister.
- Lift flap in center of lid.
- Pull up corner of center sheet, twist to a point and thread through dispenser hole in lid.
- Do not push finger through opening.
- Replace lid and pull sheet out at an angle. The next sheet pops up automatically.
- When finished, reseal by closing lid flap to retain moisture.
Direction for use:
- Thoroughly wipe hands and face as desired.
- Allow to dry without wiping.
- Discard wipe in trash receptacle after use. Do not flush.
Propylene glycol, 4Na EDTA, Sorbitol, Aloe Extract, Glycerine, Purified Water, Fragrance.
Convenient Easy to use and carry anytime!
Clean-Up Use to wash up quickly when soap and water are not available!
Moisturize Soothes and softens dry skin.
Antibacterial Wet Wipes contain soothing Aloe to help moisturize your skin and leave it feeling soft and smooth. Our Wet Wipes are thick and strong to help even the roughest skin.
Made in China
Greenbrier International, Inc.
500 Volvo Parkway
Chesapeake, VA 23320
In Canada: DTSC Imports Burnaby BC V5G 4P3
Bonus More Than 25% Free
Antibacterial Wet Wipes
75 moist wipes
5.9 in. x 7.9 in.
(15 cm x 20 cm)
Hands and Face Moisturizing Wipes
|ANTIBACTERIAL WET WIPES WITH ALOE
benzalkonium chloride liquid
|Labeler - Greenbrier International, Inc. (610322518)|