Label: ZICAM- zinc acetate and zinc gluconate tablet, orally disintegrating
- NDC Code(s): 62750-033-11, 62750-033-12
- Packager: Matrixx Initiatives, Inc.
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: unapproved homeopathic
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT
Active ingredients Purpose Zincum Aceticum 2x Reduces duration and severity Zincum Gluconicum 1x of a cold
- reduces duration of a cold
- reduces severity of cold symptoms:
- sore throat
- stuffy nose
Zicam® Cold Remedy was formulated to shorten the duration of a cold and is not known to be effective for flu or allergies.
- For best results, use at the first sign of a cold and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms subside.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Dissolve entire tablet in mouth. Do not chew. Do not swallow whole.
- Take 1 tablet at the onset of symptoms.
- Repeat every 3 hours until symptoms are gone.
- To avoid minor stomach upset, do not take on an empty stomach.
- Do not eat or drink for 15 minutes after use. Do not eat or drink citrus fruits or juices for 30 minutes before or after use. Otherwise, drink plenty of fluids.
- Children under 12 years of age: Consult a doctor before use.
- Inactive ingredients
artificial cherry flavor, crospovidone, magnesium stearate, mannitol, mono-ammonium glycyrrhizinate, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, sucraloseClose
- STORAGE AND HANDLING
Store at room temperature 15°C-29°C (59°F-84°F)Close
- Questions? Comments? Side Effects?
call 877-942-2626 toll free orClose
visit us on the web at
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 25 Tablet Carton
Get rid of your cold faster™
✔ Reduces the duration of a cold
25 Quick Dissolve Tablets
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
zinc acetate and zinc gluconate tablet, orally disintegrating
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:62750-033 Route of Administration ORAL DEA Schedule Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength zinc acetate (UNII: FM5526K07A) (zinc - UNII:J41CSQ7QDS) zinc acetate 2 [hp_X] zinc gluconate (UNII: U6WSN5SQ1Z) (zinc - UNII:J41CSQ7QDS) zinc gluconate 1 [hp_X] Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength crospovidone (UNII: 68401960MK) magnesium stearate (UNII: 70097M6I30) mannitol (UNII: 3OWL53L36A) glycyrrhizin, ammoniated (UNII: 3VRD35U26C) stearic acid (UNII: 4ELV7Z65AP) sucralose (UNII: 96K6UQ3ZD4) Product Characteristics Color WHITE Score no score Shape ROUND Size 15mm Flavor CHERRY Imprint Code Z Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:62750-033-11 1 in 1 CARTON 1 25 in 1 BOTTLE, PLASTIC 2 NDC:62750-033-12 1 in 1 CARTON 2 45 in 1 BOTTLE, PLASTIC Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date Unapproved homeopathic 08/04/2003 Labeler - Matrixx Initiatives, Inc. (790037253) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations Nutritional Labs International 007306970 Manufacture Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations Boston Analytical, Inc. 147830830 Analysis Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations TLC Labs, Inc 169896730 Analysis