(in each caplet)
Diphenhydramine HCI 25 mg
- for relief of occasional sleeplessness
Do not use
- for children under 12 years of age
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
avoid alcoholic drinks
Stop use and ask a doctor if
sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: 2 sleep melts (25 mg each) at bedtime if needed, or as directed by a doctor
- place 2 tablets on tongue; tablets dissolve with or without water
- allow tablets to dissolve in mouth or chew before swallowing
citric acid, ethylcellulose, flavor, hydroxypropyl cellulose, mannitol, microcrystalline cellulose, PVP, red 7, starch, sucralose, sucrose (245-236)
Dist. by: CHATTEM, Inc.
P.O. Box 2219, Chattanooga, TN 37409 USA
© 2008 Chattem Inc. www.chattem.com
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
25 mg per tablet