Label: PINK EYE RELIEF- atropa belladonna, euphrasia stricta and calcium sulfide solution/ drops
- NDC Code(s): 59779-901-11
- Packager: Woonsocket Prescription Center (CVS)
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: unapproved homeopathic
NOTE: Most over the counter (OTC) are not reviewed and approved by the FDA. However, they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active Ingredient
redness, burning, sensation of grittinessClose
- Active Ingredient
- Active Ingredient
Hepar sulphuris 12XClose
According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this medication temporarily relieve minor symptoms associated with viral and environmental conjunctivitis such as:Close
- redness of the whites of the eyes and inner eyelids
- excessive watery (clear) discharge
- sensation of grittiness
- redness and burning
- For external use only.Close
- Children under 2 years of age should be seen by a physician.
- Initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur.
- Use only if bottle seal is intact.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the container to any surface.
- Use within 30 days of opening. Expiration date only refers to unopened bottle.
- Replace cap tightly after every use.
- Contact wearers: consult a physician prior to using.
- The use of this container by more than one person may spread infection.
- Keep this and all medicines out of the reach of children
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do Not Use
- if you are experiencing a think, white, yellow, or green discharge that forms a crust on the eyelidClose
- if the solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- if you experience eye pain or changes in vision
- if you frequently contract infections that do not clear up easily
- Stop use and ask a doctor if
- symptoms worsen or persist for more than 72 hoursClose
- changes in vision occur
- you might have a serious underlying medical cause for the infection
For adults and children ages 2 and over:Close
- remove tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle
- twist cap off bottle
- squeeze plastic tip to release 2-3 drops into eye
- apply as needed
- replace cap after use
- Other Information
Active ingredients are manufactured according to homeopathic principles and are therefore non-toxic and have no known side effects.Close
- Inactive ingredients
Borate buffer, Purified water, Silver sulphate (as preservative), Sodium nitrateClose
- Prinicipal Display Panel
Pink Eye Eye Drops
10 ml/ 0.33 fl oz
CVS Pink Eye Eye Drops Box
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
PINK EYE RELIEF
belladonna and euphrasia and hepar sulphuris solution/ drops
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:59779-901 Route of Administration OPHTHALMIC DEA Schedule Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength ATROPA BELLADONNA (UNII: WQZ3G9PF0H) (ATROPA BELLADONNA - UNII:WQZ3G9PF0H) ATROPA BELLADONNA 6 [hp_X] in 10 mL EUPHRASIA STRICTA (UNII: C9642I91WL) (EUPHRASIA STRICTA - UNII:C9642I91WL) EUPHRASIA STRICTA 6 [hp_X] in 10 mL CALCIUM SULFIDE (UNII: 1MBW07J51Q) (CALCIUM CATION - UNII:2M83C4R6ZB) CALCIUM SULFIDE 12 [hp_X] in 10 mL Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength BORIC ACID (UNII: R57ZHV85D4) WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) SILVER SULFATE (UNII: 8QG6HV4ZPO) SODIUM NITRATE (UNII: 8M4L3H2ZVZ) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:59779-901-11 10 mL in 1 BOTTLE, DROPPER Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date UNAPPROVED HOMEOPATHIC 10/01/2007 Labeler - Woonsocket Prescription Center (CVS) (062312574) Registrant - Similasan AG (481545754)