PINK EYE RELIEF
(belladonna and euphrasia and hepar sulphuris)
[Woonsocket Prescription Center (CVS)]
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||unapproved homeopathic|
According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this medication temporarily relieve minor symptoms associated with viral and environmental conjunctivitis such as:
- redness of the whites of the eyes and inner eyelids
- excessive watery (clear) discharge
- sensation of grittiness
- redness and burning
- For external use only.
- Children under 2 years of age should be seen by a physician.
- Initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur.
- Use only if bottle seal is intact.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the container to any surface.
- Use within 30 days of opening. Expiration date only refers to unopened bottle.
- Replace cap tightly after every use.
- Contact wearers: consult a physician prior to using.
- The use of this container by more than one person may spread infection.
- Keep this and all medicines out of the reach of children
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do Not Use
- if you are experiencing a think, white, yellow, or green discharge that forms a crust on the eyelid
- if the solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- if you experience eye pain or changes in vision
- if you frequently contract infections that do not clear up easily
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- symptoms worsen or persist for more than 72 hours
- changes in vision occur
- you might have a serious underlying medical cause for the infection
For adults and children ages 2 and over:
- remove tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle
- twist cap off bottle
- squeeze plastic tip to release 2-3 drops into eye
- apply as needed
- replace cap after use
Active ingredients are manufactured according to homeopathic principles and are therefore non-toxic and have no known side effects.
Borate buffer, Purified water, Silver sulphate (as preservative), Sodium nitrate
|PINK EYE RELIEF
belladonna and euphrasia and hepar sulphuris solution/ drops
|Labeler - Woonsocket Prescription Center (CVS) (062312574)|
|Registrant - Similasan AG (481545754)|