MEDESSENCE PLUS HOMEOPATHIC NAIL
(thuja occidentalis, antimonium crudum)
[Deep Cover Systems LLC]
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||unapproved homeopathic|
Polysorbate 20, Melaleuca Artenrifolia (Tea Trea) Leaf Oil, Caprylic Acid, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Alpha-Arbutin, Capric Acid, Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Leaf Extract, Pinus Pinaster Bark Extract, Citrus Limonum Seed Oil, Peppermint Oil, Sugar Cane Extract, Lauric Acid, Undecylenoyl Phenylalnine, Salicylic Acid, Ethyl Nicotinate, Citric Acid
Brittle and out of shape nails
Inflamed nail matrix
nails discolored and deformed
white spots; in grown nails
pain and throbbing
Equal Volumes of each ingredient: 10C, 20C, 30C potency
Distributed By Deep Cover Systems LLC
8851 Boardroom Circle Ft Myers FL 33919
For External Use Only
Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs flush with water.
Intended for adult use only. Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor
If irritation occurs or if there is no improvement within 4 weeks, discontinue use and see your health care provider
Deep Cover Directions for Use:
1. Remove old nail polish or other product from your finger and toe nails.
2. Gently brush the Medessence PLUS Homeopathic Nail Solution over nails, nail tips and surrounding cuticles.
3. Wait 2 minutes to allow the Medessence PLUS Homeopathic Nail Solution to work its way into your nails, nail beds and cuticles.
4. Using a dry cotton ball or tissue, completely remove Medessence PLUS Homeopathic Nail Solution from your nails and the surrounding area.
5. Next using the Primer PLUS Cover up, brush 1-2 coats onto your nails. Once this is dry you can brush on two coats of any
fashionable Deep Cover nail color.
For Men or Women you can leave the Primer PLUS Cover up on for 5-7 days for a great healthy look and repeat regimen above (steps 1-5).
For Women After 5-7 days repeat regimen above (steps 1-5).
What do I need to get started?
1. Medessence PLUS Homeopathic Nail Solution
2. Dry cotton ball or tissue.
3. The Primer PLUS Cover-up.
4. Fashionable Deep Cover nail color of your choice.
thuja occidentalis, antimonium crudum solution
|Labeler - Deep Cover Systems LLC (011636505)|
|Registrant - Deep Cover Systems LLC (011636505)|
|Deep Cover Systems LLC||011636505||relabel|