|Active ingredients (in each tablet)||Purpose
|Aspirin 500 mg (NSAID)*||Pain reliever
|Caffeine 65 mg||Alertness aid
- for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains associated with a hangover
- helps restore mental alertness or wakefulness when experiencing fatigue or drowsiness associated with a hangover
- also effective for headache, body aches and pains alone
Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
Stomach bleeding warning
This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you
- are age 60 or older
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take more or for a longer time than directed
Do not use
- if you are allergic to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- in children under 12 years of age
Ask a doctor before use if
- stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- you are taking a diuretic
- you have asthma
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug for
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- feel faint
- vomit blood
- have bloody or black stools
- have stomach pain that does not get better
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- ringing in the ears or a loss of hearing occurs
When using this product
- the recommended dose of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. Limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods, or beverages while taking this product because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and, occasionally, rapid heartbeat.
- take for occasional use only. Do not use for more than 2 days for a hangover unless directed by a doctor. Not intended for use as a substitute for sleep. If fatigue or drowsiness persists or continues to recur, consult a doctor.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- drink a full glass of water with each dose
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 tablets every 6 hours not to exceed 8 tablets in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: consult a doctor
store at room temperature
carnauba wax, corn starch, hypromellose, powdered cellulose, triacetin
Questions or comments?
1-800-331-4536 (Mon-Fri 9-5 EST) or www.bayeraspirin.com
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 50 Tablet Carton
See new warnings information
Aspirin (NSAID)/Pain Reliever Caffeine/Alertness Aid
ASPIRIN + ALERTNESS AID
TARGETS TOUGH MORNING PAINS