WALGREENS COOL N HEAT THERAPY PAIN RELIEF STICK
(methyl salicylate and menthol)
[VVF Kansas Services LLC]
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph final|
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains associated with:
- simple backache
- muscle strains
- muscle sprains
For external use only.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Do not use if allergic to salicylates (including aspirin) without consulting a physician.
When using this product
- use only as directed
- do not bandage tightly or use with a heating pad
- avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- redness is present
- irritation develops
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and Children 10 Years of Age or Older
- Apply generously to affected area
- Massage area until thoroughly absorbed into skin
- Repeat as necessary, but no more than 4 times daily
Propylene Glycol, Sodium Stearate, Water, Stearic Acid, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PEG-150 Distearate, Stearyl Alcohol.
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Chattem, Inc.Chattanooga, TN 37409.Made in USA
Distributed by: Walgreen Co., 200 Wilmot Rd., Deerfield, IL 60015-4616
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
|WALGREENS COOL N HEAT
THERAPY PAIN RELIEF STICK
methyl salicylate and menthol stick
|Labeler - VVF Kansas Services LLC (791425452)|
|VVF Kansas Services LLC||791425452||manufacture|