HURRICAINE TOPICAL ANESTHETIC SPRAY
[Beutlich LP, Pharmaceuticals]
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph not final|
for the temporary relief of occasional minor irritation and pain associated with:
- canker sores
- sore mouth and throat
- minor dental procedures
- minor irritation of the mouth and gums caused by dentures or orthodontic appliances
- minor injury of the mouth and gums
Allergy alert: Do not use if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or other "caine" anesthetics.
Flammable. Do not use near fire or flame. Avoid smoking during use.
Stop use and ask a doctor
- if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea or vomiting
- if sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days, or if irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes
- do not store at temperature above 49°C (120°F)
- do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure.
- use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.
Keep out of reach of children
If more than used for pain is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- firmly insert the extension tube into spray can valve and ensure it fits securely into the actuator opening
- position the extension tube 1-2 inches from affected area
- spray 1/2 second (press and immediately release actuator)
- repeat once if necessary
- anesthesia is accomplished in approximately 20 seconds
children under 12 years of age: should be supervised in the use of the product
children under 2 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
flavor, hydrocarbon propellant (isobutane and propane), polyethylene glycol, sodium saccharin
TOPICAL ANESTHETIC SPRAY
|Labeler - Beutlich LP, Pharmaceuticals (005209325)|