Active ingredient (per lozenge)
Phenol 29 mg
- minor sore throat pain
- sore mouth
- minor mouth irritation
- pain associated with canker sores
When using this product
- Do not use more than directed.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- sore throat is severe, lasts for more than 2 days, occurs with or is followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting
- sore mouth symptoms last more than 7 days, or irritation, pain or redness continues or worsens
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- dissolve a lozenge slowly in mouth
|adults and children 12 years and older||take up to 2 lozenges every 2 hours as needed
|children 6 to under 12 years||take up to 1 lozenge every 2 hours; not more than 10 lozenges in 24 hours
|children under 6 years||ask a doctor
Store at room temperature, below 86°F (30°C). Protect contents from humidity.
Antifoam Emulsion, Caramel, Eucalyptus Oil, Gum Crystal, Menthol, and Sorbitol.
Call 1-800-344-7239 or visit our website at www.insightpharma.com
Distributed by: INSIGHT Pharmaceuticals Corp.
Langhorne, PA 19047-1749
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 18 Lozenges carton
MENTHOL EUCALYPTUS FLAVOR
ORAL ANESTHETIC WITH PHENOL
SORE THROAT RELIEF