Glycerin, USP 1 g
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately (1-800-222-1212).
For relief of occasional constipation
For rectal use only. May cause rectal discomfort or burning sensation.
Ask a doctor before use if your child has
- abdominal pain,nausea,or vomiting.
- a sudden change in bowel habits lasting more than 2 weeks.
- if you have already used a laxative for a week
Stop use and ask a doctor if your child has
rectal bleeding or fails to have a bowel movement within one hour of using this product.
This may indicate a serious condition.
If pregnant or breastfeeding,
ask a doctor before use.
Children 2 to under 6 years:
- detach 1 suppository from the strip; remove wrapper before inserting into the rectum as follows:
- hold suppository with pointed end up
- carefully separate tabs with fingernail
- slowly pull apart by pulling tabs down on both sides
- remove suppository from wrapper
- Carefully insert one suppository well into the rectum and retain for 15 minutes
- It need not melt completely to produce laxative action
- Generally produces bowel movement in 15 minutes to 1 hour
- Do not exceed one suppository daily unless directed by a doctor
Children under 2 years: consult a doctor
sodium stearate, purified water
- Store container tightly closed
- Keep from excessive heat
Pediatric Glycerin Suppository Label
Compare to Fleet® active ingredient*
Pediatric Glycerin Suppositories
25 Pediatric Size
TAMPER-EVIDENT: FOR YOUR SAFETY , SUPPOSITORIES ARE PACKED IN TAMPER-EVIDENT SEALED WRAPPER. DO NOT USE IF WRAPPER IS TORN OR OPEN
E-Z Open Wrapper
Distributed by Cardinal Health, Inc.
Dublin, Ohio 43017
All Leader® Brand products are 100% satisfaction guaranteed or return to place of purchase for a full refund.
This product is not manufactured or distributed by C.B. Fleet Co. Inc., owner of the registered trademark Fleet®.
Cardinal Health, Inc.