SUNMARK MILK OF MAGNESIA MINT
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph not final|
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement in 1/2 to 6 hours
Ask a doctor before use if you have
• kidney disease
• a magnesium-restricted diet
• stomach pain, nausea, or vomiting
• a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug.
This product may interact with certain prescription drugs.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
• you have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after using this product. These could be signs of a serious condition.
• you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
• shake well before use
• do not exceed the maximum recommended daily dose in a 24 hour period
• dose may be taken once a day preferably at bedtime, in divided doses, or as directed by a doctor
• follow each dosage with a full glass (8 oz) of fluid
adults and children 12 years and over: 2 - 4 tablespoons (TBSP)
children 6 to 11 years: 1- 2 tablespoons (TBSP)
children under 6 years: ask a doctor
• each tablespoon contains: magnesium 500 mg
• do not freeze
• store at room temperature tightly closed
flavor, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium hypochlorite
|SUNMARK MILK OF MAGNESIA MINT
magnesium hydroxide liquid
|Labeler - McKesson (177667227)|