Label: MOTION SICKNESS- meclizine hydrochloride tablet
- NDC Code(s): 30142-620-08
- Packager: The Kroger Co.
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
NOTE: Most over the counter (OTC) are not reviewed and approved by the FDA. However, they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Meclizine HCl 25 mgClose
for the prevention and treatment of nausea, vomiting, or dizziness associated with motion sickness.Close
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to an enlargement of the prostate gland
When using this product
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- to prevent motion sickness, the first dose should be taken 1 hour before starting activity
- adults and children 12 years and over: 1 to 2 tablets once daily, or as directed by a doctor
- do not exceed 2 tablets in 24 hours
- Other information
- store at room temperature 20º-25ºC (68º-77ºF)
- Inactive ingredients
anhydrous lactose, colloidal silicon dioxide, corn starch, D&C yellow #10 aluminium lake, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium starch glycolateClose
- Questions or comments?
- Principal Display Panel
COMPARE TO the active ingredient of DRAMAMINE® LESS DROWSY FORMULA *See back label
Provides up to 24 hours of motion sickness relief
Motion Sickness II
LESS DROWSY FORMULA
Meclizine Hydrochloride 25 mg
Do not use if Tamper-Evident seal under bottle cap imprinted with "Sealed for your Protection" is broken or missing.
DISTRIBUTED BY THE KROGER CO., CINCINNATI, OHIO 45202
*Dramamine® Less Drowsy Formula is a registered trademark of Prestige Brands, Inc. Prestige Brands, Inc. is not affiliated with The Kroger Co. or this product.Close
- Product Label
Kroger Motion Sickness II Tablets
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
meclizine hcl tablet
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:30142-620 Route of Administration ORAL DEA Schedule Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength MECLIZINE HYDROCHLORIDE (UNII: HDP7W44CIO) (MECLIZINE - UNII:3L5TQ84570) MECLIZINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25 mg Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength ANHYDROUS LACTOSE (UNII: 3SY5LH9PMK) SILICON DIOXIDE (UNII: ETJ7Z6XBU4) STARCH, CORN (UNII: O8232NY3SJ) D&C YELLOW NO. 10 (UNII: 35SW5USQ3G) MAGNESIUM STEARATE (UNII: 70097M6I30) CELLULOSE, MICROCRYSTALLINE (UNII: OP1R32D61U) SODIUM STARCH GLYCOLATE TYPE A CORN (UNII: AG9B65PV6B) Product Characteristics Color WHITE Score no score Shape ROUND Size 9mm Flavor Imprint Code TCL086 Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:30142-620-08 8 in 1 BOTTLE Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC MONOGRAPH FINAL part336 07/11/2010 Labeler - The Kroger Co. (006999528)