- Hand sanitizing to decrease bacteria on skin.
- No rinsing required.
For external use only.
Flammable. Keep away from fire, flame or spark.
When using this product
- Avoid eye contact.
- If in eyes, rinse promptly and thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask doctor if skin irritation or redness persists for more than 72 hours.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Use pump and apply gel to hands
- Rub hands together allowing liquid to contact all areas, especially around the nails and cuticles.
- Continue rubbing vigorously until hands are dry.
- No rinsing allowed or toweling is required.
- Store at 20 to 25°C (68 to 77°F).
- Dispose in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local regulations.
deionized water, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, diisopropanolamine, fragrance
Questions or comments?
Call 1-800-I-BUY-ZEP (1-800-428-9937)