ZOSTRIX FOOT PAIN RELIEF
[Health Care Products]
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph not final|
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of the muscle joints associated with
For external use only.
Do not apply to wounds or to damaged or irritated skin.
When using this product
- you may experience a burning sensation which is normal and related to the way the product works. With regular use, this sensation generally disappears within several days.
- Avoid contact with eyes. Do not get it on mucous membranes, into eyes, or on contact lenses. If this occurs, rinse the affected area thoroughly with water.
- do not apply immediately before or after activities such as bathing, swimming, sun bathing, or strenuous exercise
- do not apply heat to the treated areas immediately before or after use
- do not tightly wrap or bandage the treated area
- avoid inhaling airborne material from dried residue. This can result in coughing, sneezing, tearing, throat or respiratory irritation.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- blistering occurs
- difficulty breathing or swallowing occurs
- severe burning persists
- for persons under 18 years of age, ask a doctor before using
- to avoid getting cream on hands use applicator pad to apply a thin film of cream to the affected area and gently rub in until fully absorbed. Discard applicator pad after use.
- for optimum relief, apply 3 to 4 times daily
- best results typically occur after 2 to 4 weeks of continuous use
- unless treating hands, wash hands thoroughly with soap and water immediately after use
- see package insert for more information
Benzyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Isopropyl Myristate, PEG-100 Stearate, Purified Water, Sorbitol Solution & White Petrolatum.
Questions or Comments?
Call: 1-800-899-3116, Mon. - Thurs. 9:00 am - 5:00 pm EST, Fri. 9:00 am - 2:30 pm EST. Serious side effects associated with the use of this product may be reported to this number.
Rev. 188:01 3/11
Package/Label Principal Display Panel
FOOT PAIN RELIEF CREAM
For Relief of Diabetic Foot Pain
- Clinically tested pain relief without a prescription
- Provides powerful penetrating relief
Net Wt. 2 oz. (56.6 g)
INCLUDES APPLICATOR PADS to keep hands medication free
TOPICAL ANALGESIC CREAM
|ZOSTRIX FOOT PAIN RELIEF
|Labeler - Health Care Products (101196749)|
|Registrant - Hi-Tech Pharmacal Co., Inc. (101196749)|
|Process Technologies & Packaging, LLC||809172885||MANUFACTURE(61787-188)|