KYMARO ROLL ON RELIEF
(menthol and camphor (synthetic))
[Concept Laboratories, Inc.]
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph not final|
for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with
- simple backache
For external use only.
- Flammable: Keep from heat and flame. Use only as directed.
- do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
- do not bandage tightly
- do not use with heating pad, wrap, hot water bottle or any heating element.
When using this product do not get into eyes
- avoid contact with other mucous membranes
- if eye contact occurs, flush immediately with water
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- for adults and children 18 years of age and older
- apply liberally to affected area up to 4 times daily, unless otherwise directed by a physician
- allow to fully absorb into skin
- if necessary, wash hands with soap and water after application
- if applying to hands, wait 30 minutes before washing
- avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes, damaged or irritated skin
- insert contact lenses prior to application
Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, SD Alcohol 40-B, Propylene Glycol, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Carbomer, Acrylates Coploymer, Corn Starch Modified, Linum Usitatissmum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Oil, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil,Methyl Diisopropyl Propionamide, Ethyl Methane Carboximide, Methyl Lactate, Lauryl Laurate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Hydrolyzed Starch Octenylsuccinate, Phenoxyethanol, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate
ROLL ON RELIEF
menthol and camphor (synthetic) cream
|Labeler - Concept Laboratories, Inc. (962282612)|
|Concept Laboratories, Inc.||962282612||MANUFACTURE(64058-541)|