capsule, liquid filled
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph not final|
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours
- stomach pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks
- you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
- take only by mouth. Doses may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses.
|adults and children 12 years and over||take 1-3 softgels daily|
|children 2 to under 12 years of age||take 1 softgel daily|
|children under 2 years||ask a doctor|
- each softgel contains: sodium 6 mg
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15-30ºC (59-86ºF)
D&C red #33*, D&C yellow #10*, edible ink, FD&C blue #1*, FD&C red #40, FD&C yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin, lecithin*, medium-chain triglycerides*, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol*, purified water, sorbitan, sorbitol, titanium dioxide
*contains one or more of these ingredients
COMPARE TO THE COLACE® ACTIVE INGREDIENT †
Docusate Sodium, 100 mg
Gentle, Effective relief
Stimulant-Free for comfortable relief
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by Purdue Products L.P., owner of the registered trademark Colace®.
Distributed by: PL Developments
Westbury, NY 11590 U.S.A 1-877-753-3935
For: Costco Wholesale Corporation
P.O. Box 34535, Seattle, WA 98124-1535
USA 1-800-774-2678 www.costco.com
Product of USA
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
docusate sodium capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - Costco Wholesale (103391843)|