[Actavis Mid Atlantic LLC]
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes
- more than 4 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for ages 6 to 11 months
- more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for ages 12 to 36 months
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
For rectal use only
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist
- the child has liver disease.
- the child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- fever lasts more than 3 days (72 hours), or recurs.
- pain lasts more than 3 days or gets worse.
- new symptoms occur.
- redness or swelling is present in the painful area.
These may be signs of a serious condition.
If swallowed or in case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical in case of overdose for adults and for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- this product does not contain directions or warnings for adult use
- do not use more than directed
- remove wrapper
- carefully insert suppository well up into the rectum
|under 6 months||Do not use unless directed by a doctor|
|6 to 11 months||Use 1 suppository every 6 hours (maximum of 4 doses in 24 hours)|
|12 to 36 months||Use 1 suppository every 4 to 6 hours (maximum of 5 doses in 24 hours)|
- store at 2º-27ºC (35º-80ºF)
- do not use if imprinted suppository wrapper is opened or damaged
Glycerol monostearate, hydrogenated vegetable oil, polyoxyethylene stearate, polysorbate 80
|Labeler - Actavis Mid Atlantic LLC (809515898)|
|Actavis Mid Atlantic LLC||809515898||ANALYSIS(0472-1200), LABEL(0472-1200), MANUFACTURE(0472-1200), PACK(0472-1200)|