|Active ingredients (in each caplet)||Purpose
|Acetaminophen 500 mg||Pain reliever
|Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg||Nighttime sleep aid
temporary relief of occasional headaches and minor aches and pains with accompanying sleeplessness
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks everyday while using this product
Although rare, possible reactions to consumption of acetaminophen include three serious skin diseases whose symptoms can include rash, blisters and, in the worst case, widespread damage to the surface of the skin. If you are taking this product and develop a rash or other skin reaction, stop taking this product immediately and seek medical attention.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- with any product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- in children under 12 years of age
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- liver disease
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
- drowsiness will occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- do not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out or reach of children.
Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
|adults and children 12 years and over||
- take 2 caplets at bedtime
- do not take more than 2 caplets of this product in 24 hours
|children under 12 years||do not use this adult product in children under 12 years of age; this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) and may cause liver damage.
- Store between 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- See end flap for expiration date and lot number
carnauba wax, FD&C blue #1 aluminium lake, FD&C blue #2 aluminium lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 80, powdered cellulose, pregelatinized starch, propylene glycol, shellac, sodium citrate, sodium starch glycolate, titanium dioxide
Contains No Aspirin
Question or comments?
Distributed by : Sohm, Inc.
6920 Knott Ave., Suit A-C
Buena Park, CA 90621
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 24 Caplet Bottle Carton
*Compare to the active ingredients in Extra Strength Tylenol® PM
Pain Relief PM
Acetaminophen 500 mg, Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
Pain Reliever / Nighttime Sleep aid