[Menper Distributors, Inc.]
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph not final|
- For external use only
- Do not use if condition worsens
- If symptoms persist for more than 5 days or recur, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not apply to open wounds or damaged skin
- Do not bandage tightly
- Do not use with heating pads or heating devices
- Avoid contact with eyes
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of accidental ingestion, contact a doctor or a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 12 years of age or older: Apply to affected area no more than 3 to 4 times daily. Children under 12 years of age, consult a physician
- Cleanse and dry skin. May be used with wet or dry bandages in conjuction with ice packs.
camphor, carbomer 940, FD&C blue #1, isopropyl alcohol, methylchloroisothiazolinone, polysorbate 20, purified water, triethanolamine
|Labeler - Menper Distributors, Inc. (101947166)|