Salicylic acid 40%
- For the removal of calluses
- relieves pain by removing calluses
For external use only Use only as directed
Do Not Use
- if you are diabetic
- on irritated, broken or infected skin
- if you have poor blood circulation
If discomfort persists, see your doctor or podiatrist.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control center immediately.
- Wash affected area. Soak in warm water for 5 minutes if desired.
- Apply medicated disk directly over callus
- Cover medicated disk with gel pad
- After 48 hours, remove medicated disk
- Repeat procedure every 48 hours as needed (until callus is removed) for up to 14 days
Store between 59° and 86°F (15° and 30°C)
Polyvinyl Alcohol, Acrylic Copolymer
Questions or Comments?
DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO.
200 WILMOT RD., DEERFIELD, IL 60015
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 4 Disk Blister Pack
WALGREENS PHARMACIST RECOMMENDED‡
Salicylic Acid 40%
Callus removal treatment
Cushions against pressure & pain
Self-sticking, washable & reusable
Effective for weeks
DISKS | 4 CUSHIONS