Oxymetazoline Hydrochloride, 0.05%
- Temporarily relieves nasal decongestion due to: common cold, hay fever, sinusitis, upper respiratory allergies
- Shrinks swollen nasal membranes so you can breathe more freely
As a doctor before use if you have
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Thyroid disease
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
When using this product
Do not use more than directed
- Do not use for more than 3 days. Use only as directed. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen.
- Temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing or an increase in nasal discharge may occur.
- Use of this container by more than one person may spread infection.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persists.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Adults and children 6 to under 12 years of age (with adult supervision): 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more often than every 10 to 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 doses in any 24-hour period.
- Children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
- To spray, squeeze bottle quickly and firmly. Do not tilt head backwards while spraying. Wipe nozzle clean after use
Store between 20° - 25° C (68° - 77° F)
Retain carton for future reference on full labeling.
Benzalkonium chloride, edetate disodium, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, sodium phosphate dibasic, sodium phosphate monobasic, water