MEIJER CLEAR ZINC SPF 50
(octocrylene, zinc oxide)
[Meijer Distribution Inc]
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph not final|
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decrease the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
Keep out of reach of children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. May stain some fabrics.
- apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
Water, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Diisopropyl Adipate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Beeswax, Isohexadecane, Sodium Chloride, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Silica, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dimethicone,Tocopherol, Disodium EDTA, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.
Principal Display Panel
Broad Spectrum SPF 50
Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
Goes on Clear Non-Greasy
Dermatologist Tested UVA/UVB Protection
BLUE CIRCLE REPRESENTS JAR LID
RED DOTTED LINE REPRESENTS OUTSIDE EDGE OF CLEAR BLISTER
(DO NOT PRINT)
NET WT. 1 OZ. (28 g)
|MEIJER CLEAR ZINC SPF 50
octocrylene, zinc oxide lotion
|Labeler - Meijer Distribution Inc (006959555)|