Label: PUBLIX SPF 30- avobenzone, homosalate, octisalate and octocrylene lotion
- NDC Code(s): 56062-709-16
- Packager: Publix Super Markets Inc
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph not final
NOTE: Most over the counter (OTC) are not reviewed and approved by the FDA. However, they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredients
- helps prevent sunburn
- if used as directed with other sun protection measures ( see Directions) decrease the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by sun.
For external use only
Keep out of the reach of children.
If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
May stain some fabrics
- apply literally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
Sun protection measures.
Spending time in the sun increase your risk of skin cancer and early skin
aging. To decrease this risk regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am - 2 pm
- Wear long sleeves shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- children under 6 month of age: Ask a doctor
- Inactive ingredients
Water, Ethylhexyl Plamitate, Sorbitol, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Acrylates/C12-22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Triethanolamine, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG_100 Stearate,Disodium EDTA, Oleth-3, Tocopherol,Aloe Barbadensis Leaf juice Powder,Benzyl Alcohol, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance.
- Principal Display Panel
8 FL OZ (236mL)
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
PUBLIX SPF 30
avobenzone, homosalate, octisalate, octocrylene lotion
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL Item Code (Source) NDC:56062-709 Route of Administration TOPICAL DEA Schedule Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength AVOBENZONE (AVOBENZONE) AVOBENZONE 2 g in 100 g HOMOSALATE (HOMOSALATE) HOMOSALATE 10 g in 100 g OCTISALATE (OCTISALATE) OCTISALATE 5 g in 100 g OCTOCRYLENE (OCTOCRYLENE) OCTOCRYLENE 5 g in 100 g Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength WATER ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE SORBITOL DIMETHICONE TROLAMINE GLYCERYL MONOSTEARATE EDETATE DISODIUM PEG-100 STEARATE TOCOPHEROL ALOE VERA LEAF BENZYL ALCOHOL CHLORPHENESIN Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:56062-709-16 226 g in 1 BOTTLE, PLASTIC Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph not final part352 07/16/2013 Labeler - Publix Super Markets Inc (006922009)