GNP ACNE TREATMENT
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph final|
Active ingredient Purpose
Benzoyl Peroxide 10%.................................................Acne Medication
When using this product
- avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth
- avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, including carpet and clothing which may be bleached by this product
- with other topical acne medications, at the same time or immediately following use of this product, increased dryness or irritation of the skin may occur. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor
- skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling or possibly swelling. More frequent use or concentration may aggravate skin irritation. Mild irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times a day
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two to three times daily if needed or as direction by a doctor. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- use to prevent new pimples from forming
Inactive ingredients liquid paraffin, white petrolatum, cetanol, propylene glycol, stearyl alcohol, polyoxyehylencetylether, sorbitanmonostearate, polysorbate 60, methylparaben, butyl paraben, purified water
|GNP ACNE TREATMENT
benzoyl peroxide cream
|Labeler - Amerisource Bergen (007914906)|