KINGSKIN- salicylic acid liquid
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient and Purpose
|Salicylic acid 17% w/w...................................||
For the removal of common warts. The common wart is easily recognized by the rough “cauliﬂower-like” appearance of the surface.
Do not use
For external use only. FLAMMABLE: keep away from fire or flame.
- on irritated skin
- on any area that is infected or reddened
- if you are a diabetic
- if you have poor blood circulation
- on moles, birthmarks, warts with hair growing from them, genital warts or warts on the face
- on mucous membranes
When using this product
- if product gets into the eye, ﬂush with water for 15 minutes
- avoid inhaling vapors
Stop use and ask a doctor if
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
If accidental ingestion occurs, get medical help, or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash affected area
- dry area thoroughly
- apply one drop at a time with applicator to sufficiently cover each wart
- let dry
- repeat this procedure once or twice daily as needed (until wart is removed) for up to 12 weeks
- use product in a well-ventilated area
- cap bottle tightly
- store between room temperature away from heat
- retain packaging for full drug facts labeling
TAMPER EVIDENT: Do not use if twist cap seal is open or broken.
alcohol, flexible collodion
Questions or comments?
1-866-359-3478 (M-F) 9 AM -5 PM EST or www.pharmadel.com
Principal Display Panel
For the removal of common warts
Elimina las verrugas
Salicylic Acid/Acido Salicilico
-Easy to use
-Facil de usar
0.5 FL OZ (15 mL)