Label: LA ROCHE POSAY LABORATOIRE DERMATOLOGIQUE EFFACLAR DUO ACNE TREATMENT- benzoyl peroxide lotion
- NDC Code(s): 49967-076-01, 49967-076-02, 49967-076-03
- Packager: L'OREAL USA, INC.
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated September 2, 2020
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredient
- Do not use if you
When using this product
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen
- avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth
- avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product
- skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Keep out of reach of children.
- clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- if going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both prdoucts and ask a doctor.
- Other information
- Inactive ingredients
- Questions or comments?
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
LA ROCHE POSAY LABORATOIRE DERMATOLOGIQUE EFFACLAR DUO ACNE TREATMENT
benzoyl peroxide lotion
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:49967-076 Route of Administration TOPICAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength Benzoyl peroxide (UNII: W9WZN9A0GM) (Benzoyl peroxide - UNII:W9WZN9A0GM) Benzoyl peroxide 55 mg in 1 mL Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) ISOSTEARYL ALCOHOL (UNII: Q613OCQ44Y) GLYCERIN (UNII: PDC6A3C0OX) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:49967-076-01 1 in 1 CARTON 07/01/2012 1 40 mL in 1 TUBE; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 2 NDC:49967-076-02 1 in 1 CARTON 07/01/2012 2 20 mL in 1 TUBE; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 3 NDC:49967-076-03 3 mL in 1 PACKET; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 07/01/2012 Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph final part333D 07/01/2012 Labeler - L'OREAL USA, INC. (002136794) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations Beauty Manufacturing Solutions Corp. 783200723 manufacture(49967-076) , pack(49967-076) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations L'Oreal USA, Inc. 185931458 analysis(49967-076)