|Clotrimazole 1% (50 mg in each applicatorful) ||Vaginal Antifungal
|Clotrimazole 1% (external cream)||Vaginal Antifungal
- treats vaginal yeast infections
- relieves external itching due to a vaginal yeast infection
For vaginal use only
Do not use if you have never had a vaginal yeast infection diagnosed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have
vaginal itching and discomfort for the first time
lower abdominal, back or shoulder pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul smelling vaginal discharge. You may have a more serious condition.
- vaginal yeast infections often (such as once a month, or 3 in 6 months). You could be pregnant or have a serious underlying medical cause for your symptoms, including diabetes or a weakened immune system.
- been exposed to the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) that causes AIDS
When using this product
- do not use tampons, douches, spermicides, or other vaginal products. Condoms and diaphragms may be damaged and fail to prevent pregnancy or sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).
- do not have vaginal intercourse
- mild increase in vaginal burning, itching or irritation may occur
- if you do not get complete relief ask a doctor before using another product
Stop use and ask a doctor if
symptoms do not get better in 3 days
symptoms last more than 7 days
you get a rash or hives, abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or a foul smelling vaginal discharge
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- before using this product read the enclosed educational brochure for complete directions and information
- adults and children 12 years of age and over:
vaginal cream: insert one applicatorful of cream into the vagina at bedtime for 7 days in a row. Wash applicator after each use.
external cream: use the same tube of cream if you have itching and irritation on the skin outside the vagina. Squeeze a small amount of cream onto your fingertip. Apply to itchy, irritated skin outside the vagina. Use 2 times daily for up to 7 days as needed.
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
- see end panel of carton and tube crimp for lot number and expiration date
tamper-evident: do not use if seal embossed with "S" over tube opening is missing, open or broken
benzyl alcohol, cetostearyl alcohol, cetyl esters wax, 2-octyldodecanol, polysorbate 60, purified water, sorbitan monosterate
Questions or comments?
If you have questions or need more information on this product, call toll free 1-800-317-2165 between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM Central Standard Time, Monday through Friday.
© Copyright & Distributed by
Schering-Plough HealthCare Products, Inc., Memphis, TN 38151 USA.
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 45g Tube Carton
Cures most vaginal yeast infections
Clotrimazole Vaginal Cream (1%)
ONE 45g (1.5 oz) TUBE OF VAGINAL CREAM (1%)
AND APPLICATOR (7-Day Therapy)
Bayer HealthCare LLC.