Label: VERGE MALE GENITAL DESENSITIZER- benzocaine spray
- NDC Code(s): 66357-020-00
- Packager: BioFilm, Inc
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated June 24, 2020
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active Ingredient
- OTHER SAFETY INFORMATION
- Allergy Alert
- Do Not Use
- Ask a doctor before use:
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use
When Using This Product
- Do not get into eyes, mouth, or nostrils. Do not ingest or inhale.
- Do not exceed a maximum of 20 sprays in 24 hours.
- Always use the minimum amount effective for you.
- Allow 1-3 minutes to dry prior to intercourse.
Premature ejaculation may be due to a condition requiring medical supervision. If this product, used as directed, does not provide relief, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
If you or your partner develop a rash or irritation, such as burning or itching, discontinue use. If symptoms persist, consult a doctor.
- This product is not compatible with condoms
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Other Information
- Inactive ingredients
- Questions? 800-848-5900
- VERGE 6mL. Outer Package
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
VERGE MALE GENITAL DESENSITIZER
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:66357-020 Route of Administration TOPICAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength BENZOCAINE (UNII: U3RSY48JW5) (BENZOCAINE - UNII:U3RSY48JW5) BENZOCAINE 7.5 g in 100 mL Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength ALCOHOL (UNII: 3K9958V90M) 92.5 mL in 100 mL Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:66357-020-00 6 mL in 1 BOTTLE, SPRAY; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 06/01/2018 Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph final part348 06/01/2018 Labeler - BioFilm, Inc (790780258)