PAIN RELIEF PM EXTRA STRENGTH- pain relief pm capsule, coated
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
Nighttime sleep aid
temporarily relief of occasional headaches and minor aches and pains with accompanying sleeplessness
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription).
If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- in children under 12 years of age
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask a doctor before use if
- liver disease
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
- drowsiness will occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- do not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks.
Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
- You may report side effects to 1-888-952-0050
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison
Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children
even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning0
adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 caplets at bedtime. Do not take more than 2 caplets of this product in 24 hours
children under 12 years: do not use
- store between 20-25 °C (68-77° F)
- do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing
- retain carton for full product information
croscarmellose sodium, FD&C blue #1 aluminum lake, hypromellose, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene
glycol, povidone, pregelatinized starch, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
Principal Display Panel