Oxymetazoline HCl 0.025%
- for the relief of redness of the eye due to minor eye irritations
Ask a doctor before use if you have narrow angle glaucoma.
When using this product
- overuse may cause more eye redness
- remove contact lenses before using
- do not use if this solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- replace cap after each use
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you feel eye pain
- changes in vision occur
- redness or irritation of the eye lasts
- condition worsens or lasts more than 72 hours
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 6 years of age and over: put 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s)
- this may be repeated as needed every 6 hours or as directed by a doctor
- children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
- store at 15° to 25°C (59° to 77°F)
benzalkonium chloride, boric acid, edetate disodium, purified water, sodium borate, and sodium chloride
call toll free 888-734-7648 or 215-273-8755 (collect)
Distributed by: Johnson & Johnson Healthcare Products
Division of McNEIL-PPC, Inc., Skillman, NJ 08558 USA
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 15 mL Bottle Carton
REDNESS RELIEVER EYE DROPS
Gets The Red Out®
Up To 6 Hours Relief
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc.