Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Ranitidine 75 mg (as ranitidine hydrochloride 84 mg)
- relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach
- relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach brought on by eating or drinking certain foods and beverages
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to ranitidine or other acid reducers
Do not use
- If you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor.
- with other acid reducers
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- had hertburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition.
- heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizziness
- chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
- frequent chest pain
- frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- unexplained weight loss
- nausea or vomiting
- stomach pain
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- your heartburn continues or worsens
- you need to take this product for more than 14 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years and over:
- to relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water
- to prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water 30 to 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn
- can be used up to twice daily (do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours)
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- do not use if individual foil pouch is open or torn
- avoid excessive heat or humidity
- store at 20
- this product is sodium and sugar free
hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, synthetic red iron oxide,titanium dioxide, triacetin.
call 1-888-285-9159 (English/Spanish)M-F, 8:30-5 EST, or visit www.zantacotc.com for Tips for Managing Heartburn
JC World Bell Wholesale Co., Inc.