UNISOM SLEEPGELS NIGHTTIME SLEEP-AID- diphenhydramine hcl capsule, liquid filled
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(in each softgel)
Diphenhydramine HCI 50 mg
- for relief of occasional sleeplessness
Do not use
- for children under 12 years of age
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
avoid alcoholic drinks
Stop use and ask a doctor if
sleeplessness persist continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: 1 softgel (50 mg) at bedtime if needed, or as directed by a doctor
blue 1, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl acetate phthalate, propylene glycol, sorbitol, titanium dioxide, water (309-153)
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
SoftGels, 50 mg
#1 Pharmacist Recommended Brand*
One SoftGel per dose