A AND D DIAPER RASH AND SKIN PROTECTANT- lanolin and petrolatum cream
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Lanolin 15.5%||Skin protectant
|Petrolatum 53.4%||Skin protectant
- helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- protects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness
- temporarily protects minor:
- temporarily protects chapped or cracked skin and lips
For external use only.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Do not use on
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away: 800-222-1222.
- For skin protectant: apply as needed
- For diaper rash use:
- change wet and soiled diapers promptly, cleanse the diaper area, and allow to dry
- apply ointment liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or any time when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
- Store at 15 to 30°C (59 to 86°F).
Tamper Evident: DO NOT USE IF SEAL ON TUBE IS PUNCTURED OR MISSING.
beeswax, cod liver oil (contains vitamin A and vitamin D), fragrance, microcrystalline wax, mineral oil
Questions or comments?
866-323-0107 or www.natureplex.com
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 42.5 g Tube Box
* Compare active ingredients
to A&D Original Ointment®
NET WT. 1.5 Oz.(42.5g)