LABELLA LINIMENTO OBRERO- capsaicin, menthol, unspecified form, and methyl salicylate cream
Golden Sun Inc DBA Newhall Laboratories
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Capsaicin 0.025%||Topical Analgesic
|Menthol 2.0%||Topical Analgesic
|Methyl Salicylate 10%||Topical Analgesic
- Temporarily relieves the minor aches and pains of muscle and joints.
- For external use only.
- Keep this and all other drugs out of the reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
When using this product
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not bandage tightly.
- Do not apply to wounds or broken skin.
- If condition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days, discontinue use of this product and consult a physician.
- Use only as directed.
- Adults and children 2 years of age or older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: consult a physician.
Water (Aqua), Stearic Acid, Isopropyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Monostearate, Thiethanolamine, Stearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Tetra Sodium EDTA.
Newhall Laboratories, Inc.
5 High Ridge Park, Suite 100
Stamford, CT 06905
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 236 ml Bottle Label
Pain Relieving Cream
with Chile Extract
Relieves minor aches & pains
Net Wt. 8 FL. OZ. (236 ml)