PERI-COLACE- docusate sodium - sennosides tablet, film coated
Purdue Products LP
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredients (in each tablet)
Docusate sodium 50 mg
Sennosides 8.6 mg
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours
Do not use
- laxative products for longer than 1 week unless told to do so by a doctor
- if you are presently taking mineral oil, unless told to do so by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- stomach pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks
Stop use and ask a doctor if you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Take only by mouth. Doses may be taken as a single daily dose, preferably in the evening, or in divided doses
|adults and children 12 years and over
||take 2-4 tablets daily
|children 6 to under 12 years of age
||take 1-2 tablets daily
|children 2 to under 6 years of age
||take up to 1 tablet daily
|children under 2
||ask a doctor
- each tablet contains: calcium 10 mg, sodium 4 mg VERY LOW SODIUM
- store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F).
Keep tightly closed.
dicalcium phosphate, FD&C Red #40 Aluminum Lake, FD&C Blue #2 Aluminum Lake, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, pregelatinized starch, sodium benzoate, talc, and titanium dioxide
©2013, Purdue Products L.P.
Mfd. for: Purdue Products L.P.
Stamford, CT 06901-3431
By: Purdue Pharma, 575 Granite Court
Pickering, ON L1W 3W8, Canada