BETR STOOL SOFTENER- docusate sodium capsule, liquid filled
Live Betr LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient (in each softgel)
Docusate sodium 100 mg
Stool softener laxative
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours
Do not use
- if you are presently taking mineral oil, unless told to do so by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- stomach pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
taking any other drug. Take this product two or more hours before or after other drugs. Laxatives may affect how other drugs work.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- Take only by mouth. Doses may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses.
adults and children 12 years and over
take 1 - 3 softgels daily
children 2 to under 12 years of age
take 1 softgel daily
children under 2 years
ask a doctor
each softgel contains: sodium 6 mg
- very low sodium
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
D&C red no. 33, edible ink, FD&C blue no. 1, FD&C red no. 40, FD&C yellow no. 6, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol sorbitan solution, titanium dioxide
Questions or comments?
Principal Display Panel
Get Betr, Give Back.
DOCUSATE SODIUM SOFTGEL 100 mg
Stool Softener Laxative
-Relief of Constipation