ECOLAB- alcohol solution
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol 70% w/w
- For handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- For external use only
- Flammable, keep away from fire or flame, heat, sparks and sources of static discharge
When using this product
- If in eyes, rinse promptly and thoroughly with water
- Discontinue use if irritation and redness develop
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Skin irritation or redness occurs for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply product onto hands, spread thoroughly and rub until dry
- for additional information, see Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- for emergency medical information in USA, call 1 800 328 0026
Inactive ingredients water (aqua), isopropyl alcohol, carbomer, propylene glycol, tert-butyl alcohol, aminomethyl propanol, fragrance, denatonium benzoate.
Questions? call 1 866 781 8787
Representative Label and Principal Display Panel
Gel Hand Sanitizer
Active Ingredient: 70% Ethyl Alcohol
Net Contents: 1000 mL (33.8 fl oz)