Salicylic acid 40%
- for the removal of common warts. the common wart is easily recognized by the rough 'cauliflower-like' appearance of the surface.
For external use only.
Do not use
- if you are diabetic
- have poor blood circulation
- on irritated skin, on any area that is infected or reddened
- on genital warts and warts on the face
- on moles, birthmarks and warts with hair growing from them
- on mucous membranes
Stop use and ask doctor
if discomfort persist
Keep out of reach of children.
If, swallowed , get medical help or cotnact a poison Control Center right away.
- wash affected area, may soak wart in warm water for 5 minutes
- dry area thoroughly
- if necessary, cut medicated disc to fit wart
- carefully apply adhesive side down of disc onto the wart
- cover disc with cushion to conceal area
- repeart this procedure every 48 hours as needed (until wart is removed) for up to 12 weeks
store between 59°F to 86°F (15°F to 30°F)
acrylic adhesive, acrylic polymer, polyethylene, polyvinyl alcohol
Principal Display Panel
Clear Gel Wart Removers
SALICYLIC ACID 40%
- Effective wart removal treatment
- Clear gel cushions affected area
- Thin, flexible bandage conceals and protects
12 MEDICATED DISCS