Active ingredients (in each chewable tablet)
Famotidine 10 mg
Calcium carbonate 800 mg
Magnesium hydroxide 165 mg
relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to famotidine or other acid reducers
Do not use
- if you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor.
- with other acid reducers
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition.
- heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating, or dizziness
- chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
- frequent chest pain
- frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- unexplained weight loss
- nausea or vomiting
- stomach pain
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
presently taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- your heartburn continues or worsens
- you need to take this product for more than 14 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- adults and children 12 years and over:
- do not swallow tablet whole: chew completely
- to relieve symptoms, chew 1 tablet before swallowing
- do not use more than 2 chewable tablets in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
each tablet contains: calcium 335 mg; magnesium 80 mg
- read the directions and warnings before use
- read the bottle label. It contains important information.
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- protect from moisture
anhydrous lactose, crospovidone, D&C yellow #10 aluminum lake, ethylcellulose aqueous dispersion, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, glyceryl monostearate, hydroxypropyl cellulose, isomalt, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, mannitol, mineral oil, natural and artificial tropical type flavor, polysorbate 80, sodium metabisulfite, sucralose, talc, triethyl citrate
Questions or comments?
Package/Label Principal Display Panel
Compare to the active ingredients in Pepcid Complete®
Acid Reducer Plus Antacid
FAMOTIDINE 10 mg/CALCIUM CARBONATE 800 mg/MAGNESIUM HYDROXIDE 165 mg TABLETS (CHEWABLE)
Acid reducer plus antacid
Just One Tablet:
Relieves heartburn due to acid indigestion
Tropical Fruit Flavor
50 CHEWABLE TABLETS