CAPSAICIN EXTERNAL ANALGESIC- capsaicin cream
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints due to:
- simple backache
For external use only
Read all warnings and directions before use. Test first on small area of skin.
Do not use
- on wounds or damaged skin
- if you are allergic to capsicum or chili peppers
- with heating pad
When using this product
- you may experience a burning sensation. The intensity of this reaction varies among individuals and may be severe. With regular use, this sensation generally disappears after several days.
- avoid contact with the eyes, lips, nose and mucous membranes
- do not tightly wrap or bandage the treated area
- do not apply heat to the treated area immediately before or after use
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens or does not improve after regular use
- severe burning persists
- redness or blistering occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Adults and children 18 years of age and older:
- apply a thin film of cream to affected area and gently rub in until fully absorbed
- unless treating hands, wash hands thoroughly with soap and water immediately after application
- for best results, apply 3 to 4 times daily.
Children under 18 years: ask a doctor
store at room temperature 15° - 30°C (59° - 86°F)
Aloe barbadensis leaf extract, cetyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate SE, mineral oil, PEG-100 stearate, peppermint oil, phenoxyethanol, propylene glycol, purified water, stearyl alcohol, white petrolatum, xanthan gum
Questions or comments?
AvKARE, Pulaski, TN 38478
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 60 g Tube Carton