MAGNESIUM CITRATE LEMON READYINCASE- magnesium citrate liquid
P & L Development, LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Magnesium citrate 1.745g per fl. oz.
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement in 1/2 to 6 hours
Do not use
laxative products for longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- kidney disease
- a magnesium restricted diet
- a sodium restricted diet
- stomach pain, nausea, or vomiting
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 1 week
ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
presently taking a prescription drug.
When using this product,
do not exceed the maximum recommended daily dosage in a 24 hour period.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
you have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after use. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- drink a full glass (8 ounces) of liquid with each dose
- may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses
|adults and children 12 years of age and over
|1/2 bottle to 1 bottle (10 fl oz)
|children 6 to 11 years of age
|1/3 bottle to 1/2 bottle
|children under 6 years of age
|consult a doctor
each fluid ounce contains: magnesium 280 mg, sodium 37 mg
- store between 46-86ºF (8-30ºC). Do not refrigerate
- protect from excessive heat and freezing
- discard unused product within 24 hours of opening bottle
anhydrous citric acid, flavor, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium bicarbonate
Questions or comments?
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Principal Display Panel
fl oz (mL)
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF THE BREAKAWAY BAND ON CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
200 Hicks Street
Westbury, NY 11590
READYinCASE Magnesium Citrate