Isopropyl Alcohol 70% v/v
First Aid Antiseptic
First aid to help prevent the risk of infection in:
For external use only
- keep away from fire or flame, heat, spark, electrical. Flash point 72°F
- do not use with electrocautery procedures.
Ask a doctor before use if you havedeep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns.
When using this product
- do not get into eyes
- do not apply over large areas of the body
- do not use longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- the condition persists or gets worse
Keep out of reach of children.In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) immediately.
- clean infected area
- apply small amount of this product on the area 1 to 3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- if bandaged, let dry first
- store at room temperature
- does not contain, nor is intended as a substitute for grain or ethyl alcohol
- will produce serious gastric disturbances if taken internally
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
Item # 112-7011
FIRST AID ANTISEPTICTamper evident cap for your protection. If ring-band
is detached from cap or missing do not use.
Distributed by (in US Only):
HENRY SCHEIN INC.
135 Duryea Road
Melville, NY 11747 USA
Rev Date: 05/14
Made in the USA
32 FL OZ • 946 mL
Henry Schein Inc.